This Friday, July 24th with the help of SportsMedSouth and Dr. Levengood’s staff alongside our ATC’s from Northside Gwinnett Hospital we will host our physical night. It is very important that you adhere to the following procedures.
Physicals will take place between 5 PM until 8 PM.
- Physicals are for the following Fall sports/activities
- Football, Softball, Volleyball, Cheerleading (all teams), Marching Band, Cross-Country, ROTC Raiders
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building
- Check-in table in front of the Commons on Main Street
- Covid Screening Questions and Temperature Check at Screening Table
- $20 Per Student- Cash or GoFan https://gofan.co/app/events/87023
- Each student will receive a number and will take a seat in the Commons until their number is called to begin the process.
- Parents are NOT allowed in the waiting/ Examination areas
- Must have Dragonfly Account
- Dragonflymax.com School Code= CAY77P
- Print History and Physical Examination page or fill out blank ones provided.